Our RiverboatsStandard Pricing
$68 Per Person Includes:
- 2.5 hours of Riverboat Cruising. (plus 15 minutes for boarding and 15 minutes for disembarking)
- Full service staff and captain.
- Buffet style Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner from one of our preferred caterers.
- Ice, soft drinks, water, tables, chairs, plates, cups, eating utensils, and the best view on the lake.
- Our crew handles the setup and the cleanup and most everything in between. No service charges. (gratuity appreciated but not required)
Minimum & Deposits:
- Custom charter packages for groups under 50 people.
- Pricing is based on a 50 person minimum for The Commodore’s Pup and a 75 person minimum for The Commodore.
- The booking deposit is $1500.
Bar Options: Please Contact us for Info & Pricing
- Host Bar
Menu Options: Included in Standard Pricing
- Fajitas, BBQ, or Jamaican Chicken.
- Offsite catering is available.
- Appetizers can be added.
- Menu may be restricted by events size and event time.
- Charters without food are also available.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 60 days before your event, a full refund; 30 days before your event, a 50% refund; fewer than 30 days forfeits your deposit, unless we are able to book a new event for the scheduled date. Cancellations must be made in writing. All refunds are made less a $100 administrative fee.
- Inclement Weather: In case of extreme weather, Lake Austin Riverboats reserves the right to cancel the event, providing a full refund of your deposit, or to reschedule the event for an available subsequent date of your choice. Other weather-related cancellations will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- We go out rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, such as high winds or thunderstorms, we reserve the right to cancel an event to avoid putting the safety of people and property in danger. Our "call" to cancel an event is usually done so just before an event. If your event is canceled by us, we believe a full refund is the right thing to do, but the goal is to go ahead with an event if at all safely possible. If it's possible to reschedule your event, we can do that as well with no fees.
Please reach out via email for details on any of the above info.